Welcome to CRITIS'08 International Workshop web site!
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5508 is now available. You can also access the online version.
CRITIS'08 Workshop is aimed at exploring new challenges posed from Critical Information Infrastructures (CII), bringing together researchers and professionals from universities, private companies and Public Administrations interested in all security-related aspects, and promoting a multi-disciplinary approach within the scientific communities at national, European and trans-European level.
CRITIS'08 Workshop is organised from AIIC - The Italian Society of Critical Infrastructures Experts (www.InfrastruttureCritiche.it) and ENEA - The Italian National Agency for New Technology, Energy and the Environment.
The program of the event will include invited talks by the following distinguished speakers:
Additionally, the program will include the following round table:
"Critical (Information) Infrastructure Protection: the challenges"
Moderator: Roberto Vacca
- Angelo Marino - DG Information Society and Media (European Commission)
- Claudia Eckert - Fraunhofer SIT (Germany)
- Luisa Franchina - Italian Civil Protection Department (Italy)
- Marc-Alexandre Graf - Swiss Federal Office for Civil Protection (Switzerland)
- Adrian Gheorghe - Old Dominion University (USA)
- Rainer Krebs - Siemens (Germany)
- Eric Luiijf - TNO (The Netherland)
- TBD, Telecom Italia (Italy)
Proceedings and papers publication
Preliminary Proceedings will be distributed at the Workshop. Final Proceedings will be prepared after the Workshop, edited by Springer
in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science
series. Extended and revised versions of the best papers accepted for CRITIS'08, after a further peer-reviewed process, will be published in special issues of the following two international Journals:
Submission of papers: closed
Notification to authors: July 15th, 2008
Camera-ready copies: August 31st, 2008